Magic Mushrooms (Shrooms)
Kick up your shroom game with these Magic Mushrooms.
Mushrooms are one of those things you either love or hate. I am surprised at the amount of people I come across that claim, “I don’t do mushrooms!” Well, that’s too bad for you… more for the rest of us! Serve these as a side dish with a steak or enjoy them as an appetizer. One thing for sure is that you will wish you had made more of these shrooms as they will go quickly.
If you are not a fan… no worries we mushroom folks will not try to convert you.
I’ve always been amazed at how great the mushrooms are at a good steak house and finally decided to crack that code. Hope you enjoy these Magic Mushrooms as much as we do. My kids even eat them!
- 24 oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 tsp. Lemon zest
- 1 large sprig of Fresh Rosemary - chopped coarse
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz. Butter
- 1 tsp. each fresh ground salt and pepper
- Set 350 degree oven (convection roast)
- Trim / clean stem ends of mushrooms.
- Leave mushrooms whole - you can cut the really big ones in half.
- In a ceramic or similar roasting pan add mushrooms.
- Drizzle olive oil - toss mushrooms to coat, add butter.
- Add chopped rosemary, lemon zest, salt and pepper - toss again to coat.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes - shake pan midway to brown evenly.
- Serve hot.